Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.
1. Sun and laughter
3. Oceans to swim in and mountains to hike
4. An endless number of countries to travel to
5. Instagram to see the world with
6. Freshly baked cookies
7. Old friends to visit
8. New friends to meet
9. Friends to play fetch with
10. Movies, to take us to another world
11. Books to always keep us company
12. The teachers who believed in us
13. The barista who remembers
14. Google. No explanation necessary.
15. Music, which fills the soul in all the ways that it does
16. Art, which makes the world beautiful
17. Hot chocolate on a cold day
18. Likes that turned into Love
19. The opportunity to help those in need
20. Shoes that we can walk all day and night in! :)
Typhoon Haiyan, one of the strongest tropical storms in history, made landfall in the Philippines last week (November 8), causing massive devastation and destruction across the islands. With thousands of lives lost, 800,000 people displaced and countless homes destroyed, survivors now face the pressing needs of shelter, food, clean water, and sanitation.
Our hearts go out to all the families and children impacted.
As a humble gesture of support, Portovelo is donating a portion of all sales proceeds to World Visions' emergency food relief program in the Philippines, for all purchases between now and Dec 20, 2013. Learn more about World Vision's work here